2017 Pennsylvania Parents as Teachers Conference a Success!
The Pennsylvania Parents as Teachers Conference was a success with over 150 participants joining us for one or both conference days. Feedback received during the event as well as through the event evaluation was very positive. 94 percent of participants who completed the online evaluation found the conference to be useful with the same number feeling it enhanced their professional development. The PA PAT State Office appreciates the formal feedback received but also encourages those that didn’t respond via the survey link to still share their thoughts and suggestions regarding the event. We strive to host an event that allows participants to dig a little deeper about Parents as Teachers and learn from one another by sharing successes and challenges. We thank OCDEL and all of our presenters who shared their knowledge and skills over the two days; and we thank all of the participants for being actively involved in this professional development opportunity.
Congratulations to Affiliates Earning the National Center’s Blue Ribbon Endorsement
The following affiliates earned the National Center’s Blue Ribbon Endorsement.
- ARIN Intermediate Unit
- Cameron County Family Center for Child Development/Cameron County Commissioners
- Child Development – Parents as Teachers/Erie School District/Erie Family Center
- Columbia County Family Center – P.A.T./Columbia County Commissioners – County Government
- Community Prevention Partnerships of Berks County
- Early Head Start/PAT – Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center
- EOTC-Scranton Area Family Center
- Family Resource Center of Blair County
- Fulton County Family Partnership, Inc.
- GNA Family Center – Parents as Teachers/Greater Nanticoke Area School District
- Greene County Family Center
- Mercer County Family Center—Farrell Area School District
- Mercer County Family Center—Community Connections Greenville Area School District
- Mercer County Family Center—Sharon City School District
- Parenting Plus Program/ Centre County Youth Service Bureau
- Perry County Family Center, Inc.
- The Children’s Advocacy Center
- The Guidance Center/Parents as Teachers (Jefferson County)
- The Guidance Center/PAT (McKean County)